This matchbox had been sitting partially finished in my stash since last year. Ever have that thing where you start something, it doesn’t fit the swap or person it’s intended for and you kind of loose the flow of what you are doing so it sits around waiting for you to discover how to finish it?
I had created the matchbox and wee book prior to knowing who my swap partner was (look back to the faux grimoire matchbox to see what I did for the swap) and of course it was completely unsuitable for that person.
So recently I found some wee rub ons I had bought from my local spotlight on sale. They worked so well with the wee book I thought why not and finally finished the matchbox (always a good feeling when you finish a project that has been waiting a while)
So here it is (I am so pleased with how this turned out I just love the butterfly garden papers by Pink Paisley hard to get now but so glad I have them in my stash. This is an ordinary matchbox I recycled.
and that’s it there isn’t any more.