Another Colour Challenge

Well this was a one of those UFO’s I had sitting around for some time. I just could not figure out how to finish the tin after I had covered it in pp.

A colour challenge popped up on Jelly bean scrappers that fit the colours of the pp I used and so I pulled it out and of course used my fav Rose Creations dies to create a pretty flower for the top, added in some flourishes and some lace tape (I needed to use multi medium in matt to get it to stick), added in some other flowers

and hey presto a project I had been stuck on for ages became finished 🙂

 photo kimch.jpg

and the side view

 photo kimchside.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s