We had an awesome Cybercrop at Jellybean Scrappers for Halloween. One of the challenges was to create a recipe folder, as I had no folder I created my own so that I could add my own recipes to it.
The big cupcakes on the cover are something I have been working on in a smaller size and range of colours for my etsy store.
For this I used Black CS base, Kaiser Bonjour Papers, Florrists tape in pink and white, Corrugated card, Kaiser coconut roses, Some provocraft alphabet stickers and little bug alpha rub ons (I think), some bling flourishes picked up at my local cheapie shop, and some glitter that reminds me of the glitter sprinkles you get for cake decorating oh and some alcohol inked diamond dust. I also inked the flowers in Picked Raspberry misted with water dried and repeated the water till I got the whole icecream type effect then misted over the top with home made pearl mist.
Soo here it is