Had one of those moments today where I upended a whole load of stamps out of their plastic sleeves by accident (ugh gonna be fun to sort and put them all back where they belong).
There is an upside however I finally found the stamp I needed to finish Aprils Coaster. Yay
The technique was one of layering embossing powder. I did mine a bit differently to T!m. I heated one layer at a time and then used my versafine watermark ink on the stamp and placed it over the same place on the stamped image and re stamped then I sprinkled a little of a different colour over those spots then removed the excess and heated again. I really love how the branch turned out using this technique.
Here is the Coaster